You Might Also Be Interested In:
Other Primary Safety Training courses (required for all employees to maintain OSHA compliance)
Course Content Summary
Whether it be exposure to dangerous gases, chemicals, smoke or airborne particle matter common in confined spaces, such as grain bins or livestock areas, farms have their fair share of respiratory hazards.
This Good Day’s Work Respiratory Protection course expands the student’s fundamental knowledge of exposure risks, plus the proper fit, storage and maintenance for respirators. It also covers other key respiration safety measures to enhance breathing conditions.
Who Should Take This Course?
For optimum OSHA compliance:
- Everyone within your operation must take this course annually, as it is a course.
For optimum safety:
- Employees who handle, store or in any way are exposed to the wide range of chemicals, gases, pharmaceuticals, and flammables in use at your operation
- Employees who are exposed to large amounts of dust, or work in confined spaces with poor ventilation.
- Employees who could be called on to assist in the event of an accident exposure
- Supervisors of the above-mentioned personnel
What You Will Learn
Types of Respirators
Proper Fit and Use of Respirators
Respirator Care and Storage
Start Your Training Program Today
Let us walk you through the process of calculating your free quote, absolutely no obligation required! Setting up and managing your Good Day’s Work account is online-efficient and incredibly easy.